Saturday 15 November 2014

An eye-opener

Until maybe two weeks ago, I thought the following about myself-
  1. I maybe suffering from depression.
  2. I am anti social since I can't make friends that easily and have a tough time maintaining relationships. I hate being around people (other than family and close friends).
  3. Family and friends have said that I have a perpetually-annoyed look. What is wrong with me? Am I not happy? 
  4. I prefer working alone. I like being by myself. I like spending time with myself. Am I loner? Do I need help?
  5. People, team work and socializing is exhausting.
  6. Family and friends tell me I don't talk much. Am I a psychopath? On the other hand, I blog about such intimate details and complete strangers around the world read it. What does that tell about me?
  7. I am incapable of telling someone I love them. I am incapable of feeling comfortable hugging someone. Am I even allowed to be human?
  8. I have mood swings. Not the normal kind. It is unpredictable even to myself. Should I visit a shrink?
  9. I can't stand people talking stupid. Why am I to intolerant toward people?
  10. Why do I have to think so much? It's exhausting!
 Then, this happened two weeks ago.



I am okay. I am fine. I am human. I am normal. I am a good person. I am an INTJ.

You can take the test here. I am in no way endorsing the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment